29. Density, sp3 fraction, and cross-sectional structure of amorphous carbon films determined by x-ray reflectivity and electron energy-loss spectroscopy. A. C. Ferrari, A. Libassi, B. K. Tanner, V. Stolojan, J. Yuan, L. M. Brown, S. E. Rodil, B. Kleinsorge, J. Robertson; Phys. Rev B 62, 11089 (2000) .
28. Determination of bonding in amorphous carbons by electron energy loss spectroscopy, Raman scattering and X-ray reflectivity. A. C. Ferrari, B. Kleinsorge, G. Adamopoulos, J. Robertson, W. I. Minle, V. Stolojan, L. M. Brown, A. Li Bassi, B. K. Tanner; J. Non-Cryst. Solids 266-269, 765 (2000) .
27. On the Photoluminescence of a-C:H Films, N. Tomozeiu, J. Seekamp, A. C. Ferrari, J. Niemann; J. Optoelec. Adv. Mater. 2, 241(2000) .
24. Effect of sp2 phase nanostructure on field emission from amorphous carbon. A. Ilie, A. C. Ferrari, T. Yagi, J. Robertson; Appl. Phys. Lett. 76, 2627 (2000) .
23. Evolution of sp2 bonding with deposition temperature in tetrhedral amorphous carbon studied by Raman spectroscopy. M. Chhowalla, A. C. Ferrari, J. Robertson, G. Amaratunga; Appl. Phys. Lett. 76, 1419 (2000).
22. Density, sp3 content and internal layering of DLC films by X-ray reflectivity and electron energy loss spectroscopy. A. Li Bassi, A. C. Ferrari, V. Stolojan, B. K. Tanner, J. Robertson, L. M. Brown; Diam. Rel. Mats. 9,771 (2000) .
Notice to the web visitors:
Readers may view, browse, and/or download material for temporary copying purposes only, provided these uses are for noncommercial personal purposes. Except as provided by law, this material may not be further reproduced, distributed, transmitted, modified, adapted, performed, displayed, published, or sold in whole or part, without prior written permission from the publisher and the web site owner.